HWBOT Community Forums

dinos22 - FX-8150 @ 8149.6MHz - 8149.59 mhz CPU Frequency

sin0822

Thanks all, i had screenshots on one of the HDDs and guess what i copied the wrong backup drive's backup folder LOL. I emailed the guys at UK office to extract the files for me but essentially we could bench up to 7Ghz 3DMARK11 which is really nice. I wasnt expecting that. Talking about not expecting something, macci mentioned on livestream he didnt expect us to hit 8GHz. Something tells me we might be pushing way past 8.2 once we actually test more than 1 CPU LMAO :D

btw guys, we identified a problem with LLC, btw this is version 1.1 board with LLC implemented. On the highest level of LLC it starts to affect stability past 5Ghz. When I dropped to one level down i was able to bench at 7Ghz 3DMARK11 (we figured it out 5 minutes before the end of 3 days benching OF COURSE LMAO). Anyways dont use the highest LLC setting when benching...

i uploaded a couple of scores with 4 cards...... we just used 2GHz NB, Auto ram timings etc so from that aspect it could have been a bit better but efficiency was still off. I also have a 4way score with 4.2GHz 1090T on the database in which GT1 for example was way ahead and i bet CPU scores would be stronger too if i tried it at 5.5

Tiborr was that with two cores only for CPUz or multicore benching?

so first cpu died coz of llc-10?

nar we used the same LLC (extreme present or something like that) with first chip for the 3 days and it had no issues. The chip was probably on its last legs before we got it imo