HWBOT Community Forums

Missing verification/screen links

• Crew

hi guys :)

i just wanted to report that in these 2 results, there's no screen, verification or anything. ;)

SuperPi - 59.02 sec - jmke ([M]adshrimps) 2 points - [ link ] - [ compare ]

Processor: Pentium 4 1.6Ghz @ 1600mhz [#1 Pentium 4 1.6Ghz in SuperPi] [ compare cpu ]

Videocard: videocard unknown

Global Rank: not in top 1000, not ranked yet, or not the best result with this hardware of this user. no image

Hardware Rank: 1st Pentium 4 1.6Ghz - 2.0 points

Description: P4 M 1.6Ghz, 512Mb

Verfication:

Scan date: 22-03-2006 12:49

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=507361

same applies here

CPU-Z - 2776 mhz - Ebola (OverClocking-Ma...) 2 points - [ link ] - [ compare ]

Processor: Pentium 4 1.6Ghz @ 2776mhz [#1 Pentium 4 1.6Ghz in CPU-Z] [ compare cpu ]

Videocard: videocard unknown

Global Rank: not in top 1000, not ranked yet, or not the best result with this hardware of this user. no image

Hardware Rank: 1st Pentium 4 1.6Ghz - 2.0 points

Description: Intel Pentium 4 1.6 @ 2776 MHz | Northwood | IHS poncé | PAL8942

Verfication:

Scan date: 30-11-2006 12:12

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=560147

could that be fixed, please? :)

also, i think there should be a "pentium 4 1.6ghz "A" categorie, because a few people post the reults of a pentium 4 "northwood" in the "Willamette" categorie. ;)

for example: the second result i posted above ;)

thanks in advance, Turrican

I think the first result is a Dothan with a time like that @stock clocks. Great job on your williamette btw Turrican. I've submitted a few scores in the "Pentium 4 1.6Ghz" section, but I'm not sure whether this is the right place for a Mobile Northwood like mine, in a place with largely non-mobile williamettes *shrugs* I feel a bit cheeky; I'm happy to move it if a new section is created :)

• Crew
I think the first result is a Dothan with a time like that @stock clocks. Great job on your williamette btw Turrican. I've submitted a few scores in the "Pentium 4 1.6Ghz" section, but I'm not sure whether this is the right place for a Mobile Northwood like mine, in a place with largely non-mobile williamettes *shrugs* I feel a bit cheeky; I'm happy to move it if a new section is created :)

thank you, i did my best with the willamette to get the WR :D

hmm; that first results was scanned wrong by the bot, in my description I put the correct Pentium M description

it was scanned last year, we switched forum software, the screenie was attached to my post :/

Scan date: 21-03-2006 11:49

hmm, maybe due the new hwbot update it got lost or something like that. :/

..and what about the second posted result? (wrong categorie and no verification) :)

maybe the screen got also lost, because it was scanned on 30-11-2006 12:12.

would be great, if a new section for p4 1.3 to 1.6ghz "A" (northwood) could be made.

Just submitted my Spi run on my Northwood mobile in the "Pentium 4 1.6Ghz" section, Turrican's is a better achievement but I've got to submit this somewhere to help break the 50 point barrier in the XS-Competition. As before, if we get a new section I'm happy to shift it asap.

• Crew
Just submitted my Spi run on my Northwood mobile in the "Pentium 4 1.6Ghz" section, Turrican's is a better achievement but I've got to submit this somewhere to help break the 50 point barrier in the XS-Competition. As before, if we get a new section I'm happy to shift it asap.

yeah, i hope there will be a p4 nothwood 1.6ghz section soon. :(

//edit:

i see your are also approching in cpu-z.

OK I've had a think about it & deleted the results I've put up so far, I need 50 points to be in the running for the prizes @XS (by mid-febuary) but I don't want to trample on what I view as a pretty amazing result from you, to get there. I have a 1.6 Williamette somewhere here & to be honest it's nowhere near as easy to OC as this mobile northwood chip. I hope a suitable section appears for me to drop these results into soon :) I left the Sandra result up for now, since you got me there & we're not getting any points for that one anyway.

edit- noticed a typo

• Crew
Fixed the results, don't really know what to do about jmke's score tho

no problem, ;) jmke has moved his result already in the right section (p4 m) ;)

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=507361

those 2 also should move in the right section. p4 "a" (northwood) 1.6ghz :P

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=576173

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=575043

• 3 years later...