HWBOT Community Forums

RickArter - GeForce 7950 GT @ 565/715MHz - 22291 marks 3Dmark 2003

RickArter

This was my first 03 run with this combo. I know it is old but that the cool part of OCing it doesn't matter what hardware you run you can still go for records in your category. My 7950GT is plagued with issues from drivers to physical. It is mildly OCed from BFG so that helps but driver wont show high 3d clocks in ATITOOL or rivatuner.

Hey :) Always nice to see some nV 7 series :D Drivers should be ok with it, but iv noticed over the last couple years a BIG split in the 7900GT PCBs... they typically either stop at 550MHz, or go for miles. You might have lucked out :(

Is the card volt-modded? :)

Hey :) Always nice to see some nV 7 series :D Drivers should be ok with it, but iv noticed over the last couple years a BIG split in the 7900GT PCBs... they typically either stop at 550MHz, or go for miles. You might have lucked out :(

Is the card volt-modded? :)

No its a card I got from a friend about a year ago just started testing since I recently got into this stuff.

Not sure about the driver issue it seems it all works but I cant OC the high 3d or what ever its called. I am using the 195.62 think I should try another or reinstall it? It is a BFG 7950GT 512MB OC Edition btw.

• 2 weeks later...