HWBOT Community Forums

BenchZowner - Core i7 3770K @ 6409.8MHz - 11.42 sec PiFast

[GF]Duke

Not a bad start at all indeed.

Wish I had bought more LN2 though, just right after the good things started to happen the LN2 dewar was almost over ( if I didn't try the CPUs on the Gigabutt board I'd have a lot of scores on the Gene-Z :( ).

Retail chips testing starts soon, so, hopefully I'll have something better or much better soon :D

A UD3H.

I remember hearing something about a bug, but I couldn't remember what it was and if it was about that specific model.

Tried a few BIOSes I found online with a quick search, F3, F5, F7, F8d, F8e, with no success ( although with the F8e things were clearly better compared to the rest ).

LN2 was going to waste, didn't have enough anyway, so I decided to give it a go with the Z68.

Can you also convince the BIOS devs to put the most crucial OC settings in the same page similar to Asus' AI Tweaker page ?

BCLK, Voltages, Clock Skews, CPU Ratio/s should be in the same page and not in different submenus ( I know I'm not an easy person to get along with, I like things complex yet easily accessible though :P )