HWBOT Community Forums

MrPaco - Core 2 E4300 (1.8Ghz) @ 3428.8MHz - 384.6 MPT-score UCBench 2011

Guest zila1

• 4 weeks later...
so tell me, how do you acchieve such a score with 500 MHz lower coreclock then me?

gues there is something in the way you run it cause there is no way this is possible...

So instead of asking me FIRST, you decided to report it as bugged run :rolleyes:...

Was already checked and APPROVED by a moderator.

Some folks have a helluva way to ask for tips/help/advice. To answer your question the way it was asked; I dont know, Try harder I guess.

Edited by mr.paco

I'm not aware about what has or hasn't been approved bij moderators.

it has nothing to do with trying harder.. what do you expect yourself, you gain a score with some sort of magic efficiency and you submit it. rules state that you must run the banchmark in it's standard settings, it's clearly that this score is achieved by manipulating the way the benchmark is run. how else doy you explain the too high score for the frequency.

so yes I reported it to have a moderator look at it because i find this submission not according to the rules...

Shall I get you a tissue?

it's clearly that this score is achieved by manipulating the way the benchmark is run.

You mean like all the PCM05 so called 'tweaks' that are legal?

There is no difference, and the staff has already said it's ok in many different threads, so stop your crying.