HWBOT Community Forums

nvida 480gtx and LOD wth!

Evocarlos

Hi Carlos

Use 197.75 forceware and lod will be working.

Not working lod is issue with new nV drivers.

hey it workd fine i had to add the gpu code to the rivatuner cfg but once that was done i manage to get lod working

thanks for the help devilek :)

Card is full moded, or only bios mod with ocp and ovp ? Bleh when I test moded 480 card have cbb at -40.

Congrats ! And rex ftw ;]

rex gave me some trouble but i got it sorted now nb pwm got wet :(

the card has the cbb mod and cold slow bios

i did do a vmem mod but the image from msi was wrong so when the mod was active the ram just cacked it so need to find the right mod and redo the mem bit i also want to flash the chill controler to remove ocp/ovp

for 1000mhz core i used 1.1v and for 1100mhz core 1.2v (just under)

not got much ln2 left now so might be next week before i can get a shipment in and go again :)

rex gave me some trouble but i got it sorted now nb pwm got wet :(

the card has the cbb mod and cold slow bios

i did do a vmem mod but the image from msi was wrong so when the mod was active the ram just cacked it so need to find the right mod and redo the mem bit i also want to flash the chill controler to remove ocp/ovp

for 1000mhz core i used 1.1v and for 1100mhz core 1.2v (just under)

not got much ln2 left now so might be next week before i can get a shipment in and go again :)

Another one rex with Your mods to make it working [ I'm look sometimes to benchtec, so I now ;) ]

Ehh 1.1v and 1000MHz on gpu ; this card what I test was also brand by msi and cannot clock like Yours.

Cap mod done ? If not try this, realy can help.

Another one rex with Your mods to make it working [ I'm look sometimes to benchtec, so I now ;) ]

Ehh 1.1v and 1000MHz on gpu ; this card what I test was also brand by msi and cannot clock like Yours.

Cap mod done ? If not try this, realy can help.

nope not got to the cap mod yet :) theres a tread on benchtec i,ll keep that updtaed if you want to folow that :)