HWBOT Community Forums

LGA 2011 TPower X79 , P55-TSeries Biostar 1156

chispy

Up for sale are 2 great overclocking boards that have seen little use , 100% working retail boards , in like brand new conditions :up: will ship in their retail boxes and everything that the came with it in the retail box is included.

First up , Up for sale is a Biostar TPower X79 LGA2011 , this board did amazed me how stable it was in high overclocks 100% load , great little gem that will satisfy any overclocker , gamer , coin miner , cruncher , etc... Great for tri-sli or quadfire. It supports Ivy-E cpus SB-E cpus LGA 2011. Selling this board because I have 2 RIVEs in da house , no need or room for anymore X79 boards. Paypal non cc is preferred method of payment.

Price: $129US Dollars + Shipping

http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=567#cpu

Second up , Up for sale it's one of the very few P-55 LGA 1156 motherboards left that is retail and was used only ONCED to test a

Intel Core i5-650 cpu , test it the cpu , done. Never use the board ever again , it has been sitting on my shelf for a very long time inside the retail box. Includes everything that came with this retail box. Great nice LGA1156 board , brand new conditions.Biostar T-Series P-55 LGA 1156.Paypal non cc is preferred method of payment.

Price:$69US Dollars + Shipping

Biostar TPower X79 LGA 2011

------------------------------

u2dv.jpg

2ovy.jpg

nqit.jpg

Biostar T-Series P55 LGA 1156

2uyh.jpg

Biostar TPower X79 - Has been SOLD , SOLD Please no more offers or deals on PM for this board , its gone.

Biostar T-Series P55 LGA 1156 left , price dropped , new low price of $59US Dollars , I will never use this board again so I am open for deals/trades/offers. I would hate to let this board sit on the shelf for ever.

TPower X79 back for sale , the guy that I sold the board never made the payment , so is up for grabs again , and since I want this board gone fast new low price of only $99US Dollars and is all yours.

Also new lower price for the P55-TSeries , new lo price only $49US Dollars and is all yours.

Grab them before I jack up the price again and Fleabay this awesome motherboards !