HWBOT Community Forums

Sponsored events, what rules apply?

Need some help from hwbot staff here to clarify some things.

A couple of ago ASUS Nordic, Kinc and Elmor invited a group of overclockers, myself included, for a ocweekend at their office. ASUS supplied us with everything, hardware, ln2 etc.

We teamed up in pairs an took turns benching an pooring LN2. Lots of scores were produced and posted on hwbot and we all gained points from our individual resaults. No score with the same configuration was posted twice. The event was documented and posted on various forums, you can read about it here: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253453

Now, this event caused an argument on some swedish hardware forums, so I need hwbot-staff to tell me if it is within the rules to use scores from sponsored event or not.

I want to bring peace to our community so I hope this thread will help clarify things.

If submitting scores from events like this is not ok I will pull them asap and advise the other participants to do the same.

No score with the same configuration was posted twice.

This is the most important.

HWBOT supports manufacturers that invite members from the community to play around with hardware that might be out of the price range. Essentially, the key to hardware sharing is that results are not submitted only with the eye on improving the team ranking. This would could be, for instance, using one system and have every person submit one score of this particular system.

As long as you have this in the back of your mind, we won't make a big deal of it.

• 1 month later...

100% Stitched(not printed) Jersey. This Mitchell And Ness Chicago Bears NFL Jersey is crafted just like Authentic jerseys. It features durable, quick-drying fabric slightly heavier than replica jerseys, flexible and comfortable fabric on neckline, cuff and underarm parts and double thick cloth on shoulders. All graphics are sewn-on. The jersey is designed with the team name Stitched below the v-neck collar and the player's number triple Stitched on the chest, back and shoulders Clay Matthews Jersey,Jim McMahon Jersey,Miles Austin Jersey,Tom Brady Jersey. The player's name is Stitched on a sewn down nameplate at the upper back, and NFL? Equipment patch is sewn on to the bottom of the front collar, Reebok? logo Stitched on each sleeve.