HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] ASRock Z87 OC Formula and ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

ObscureParadox_3XS

First up is my ASRock Z87 OC Formula. Never really used it much, was used to test a few graphics cards and I also had a brief sub zero bench session with it on DICE and have never used it since. Has some small pieces of putty left on the board around the CPU socket, but of course this is just aesthetics and does not effect the performance of the board in any way at all. Comes in its original box with all the accessories including a tube of GC Extreme.

Looking for £170 inc postage - NOW £160

DSC_0462_zpsfcc21163.jpg

DSC_0463_zpsb57a24f1.jpg

I'm also selling my trusty old Sabertooth 990FX board which is prepped and ready for sub zero benching. Not really much to say about it really other than it has been a solid board for me and has been used once on LN2 and a few times on DICE. This is just the board and I have no accessories or IO plate unfortunately. I don't really want to take off the putty since I'm hoping an extreme overclocker might want to buy it, however I can take it off at the buyers request. Note - The CPU is not included with the board and I removed it after taking the picture ;)

Looking for £75 inc postage. - NOW SOLD

DSC_0465_zps3aa5fd25.jpg

Any questions then please feel free to ask :)

Edit : Forgot to say that included poastage is to the UK only, postage elsewhere is extra.

Edited by ObscureParadox