HWBOT Community Forums

The Mutt - Pentium E2160 (1.8Ghz) @ 4724MHz - 17sec 187ms wPrime - 32m

Bogd4n

I found when testing my E2160 that one core was much more stable than another, I'm sure this is the case here which is why he can run the single threaded test at a higher freq.

On a side note what sort of temp does your cascade go down to? I only ask because I believe these CPUs cold bug around -110c on average.

I found when testing my E2160 that one core was much more stable than another, I'm sure this is the case here which is why he can run the single threaded test at a higher freq.

On a side note what sort of temp does your cascade go down to? I only ask because I believe these CPUs cold bug around -110c on average.

Same here, one core is better. I think my cascade drops to about -86 att full load with this CPU. It seems that it likes temps under -90 because it´s totally stable when in idle and in singel threaded benchmarks below -90 but get unstable when temps rise above that.

Will give it another try with Vista if I can find the install disc but first I´ll have to get some LN2 and break 5ghz. :P

Same here, one core is better. I think my cascade drops to about -86 att full load with this CPU. It seems that it likes temps under -90 because it´s totally stable when in idle and in singel threaded benchmarks below -90 but get unstable when temps rise above that.

Will give it another try with Vista if I can find the install disc but first I´ll have to get some LN2 and break 5ghz. :P

I have a copy of a custom vista if you want me to send you an ISO tonight?

But interesting that it doesn't seem to like going below -90.