HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble AMD #5 thread.

randyenergy

Guest harrynowl

I got my new chip. It seems to be as good as the last, 4.5ghz works at 1.25v no llc and 4.8ghz works at stock ~1.28v with llc. Could be a low leakage one though that stops at 5ghz :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest harrynowl

Haha that'd be my goto CPU also, I have a 64 X2 brisbane but I don't think that'd be worth benchmarking as it only does 3ghz (it's a dell) :P

Yeah yuck. I have a bit of a fetish with collecting AMD chips so I have them everywhere. I just haven't had time to test them all. I had about 20 different K10 chips turn up today that I've got to get to testing and benching to see who's who in the zoo. So far though with the APU's and FX chips I have that Sempron is a real shiner.

Guest Galaor

My unique sands, are my eyes, I was up all night to do so, here are the 7:17 a.m. and devo go to work, love this, love the oc, I would love to win, for me is a great achievement, I take the technical tie I'm proud, because it succeeds is in order.

My unique sands, are my eyes, I was up all night to do so, here are the 7:17 a.m. and devo go to work, love this, love the oc, I would love to win, for me is a great achievement, I take the technical tie I'm proud, because it succeeds is in order.

Awesome effort mate. Love watching a Sempron getting pushed to the max.

Constant BSOD every time I try and get a little more out of it. LOL