HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark: Invalid data file

USSRxPchelaRS

Good afternoon. Launched Aquamark3 HWBOT Edition 1.0 on WinXP SP3 test is successful, but when you load the site I get the following message:

Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile

What is wrong with this file? I created it button "Save result"* file that is created has an extension .HWBOT

Help load correctly result rapidly among current GeForce4 440 Go 32mb

Thanks in advance for your help!

Good afternoon. Launched Aquamark3 HWBOT Edition 1.0 on WinXP SP3 test is successful, but when you load the site I get the following message:

Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile

What is wrong with this file? I created it button "Save result"* file that is created has an extension .HWBOT

Help load correctly result rapidly among current GeForce4 440 Go 32mb

Thanks in advance for your help!

V1.0 was retired since January 2013, please download latest version here.

Nothing has changed after installation. The test does not start automatically, and manual after passing hangs wrapper

Ничего не изменилось после установки. Тест не запускается в автоматическом режиме, а в мануал после прохождения зависает wrapper

I think it is impossible, windows installed with a clean image of MSDN. Installed the drivers, windows did not run Update

Думаю это исключено, Win установлен с чистого образа MSDN. Установлены только драйвера, Win Update не запускался

Ошибка та же, qt5core.dll

I have another problem... I can't upload aquamark data file... "Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile" I use 2.55.110 version, what's wrong??

У меня косяк другого плана, аквамарк бегает без проблем, но когда загружаю сохраненный файл пишет "Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile"... Версия аквамарка 2.55.110. Терр, может есть мысли?