HWBOT Community Forums

FS-Sub-Sero Cooling Gear and Hardware.6L LN Dewar,KP cpu pot,KP tek fat GPU Pot,SS,

chispy

Up for sale is the last remaining Sub-Sero cooling gear/hardware I still have wish I will never use again.

Prices do not include shipping , buyer is responsible for all packaging fees and shipping cost. I only accept Paypal non cc , USPS money Orders , western Union money transefers and Bank transfers. All sales are final and as is , the gear has been tested and working as intended , if otherwise noted. If something is not working properly or is damage during shipping is on you not on me , you are responsible for what you get. 60L Dewar has a perfect seal and holds the LN2 for months , very low evaporation rate. The single stage was made specifically for me and my needs by Ron from XS Run Mc under the ice , it is tune for huge loads 300w+ at -35c , idles at -51c , working perfectly ,less than 72 hours of usage. CPU Pot is a Dragon F-1 Gemini with all the mounting hardware and includes a slow base and a fast base , plus already has attached a probe. The GPU Pot is a Tek-9 Fat , it has one of the screws that goes into the cooper base that does not fit correctly , but otherwise in perfect working conditions , Probe is included. Cascade is sold for parts only , if you want to buy a part of this cascade let me know. 2 Digital thermometers include one probe for both , is sold as a combo I will trow for free my trusty craftsman DMM for v.mods and to read voltages accurately. I will also will include for free a Kill A Watt so that you can measure your Power usage at the wall.

With all that out of the way here what's for sale:

1. Cryogenics 60L Dewar = 225 US Dollars

2. Single Stage Phase Change = 425 US Dollars

3. Kingpin CPU Pot = 185 US Dollars

4. Kingpin GPU Pot = 85 US Dollars

5. Combo of two Digital thermometers including one probe , plus free DMM and Kaill A Watt. = 100 US Dollars

6. Cascade parts PM me for what part you want from the cascade.

5owmys.jpg

10sdklk.jpg

xqkl6h.jpg

28r350y.jpg

2uiejr4.jpg

2pqu90h.jpg

t4wduh.jpg

106zkgo.jpg

Edited by chispy

Guest TheMadDutchDude

EDIT: I am an idiot. I saw the TEK 9 has already sold. Damn.

Change my PM header to the KingPin instead. :D

I'll take it, subject to shipping costs. :)

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Guys outside USA , Shipping to Europe is $1200 US Dollars average , bare in mind I live in the other side of the world , the Caribbean. Please no more PM about this dewar if you live in Europe , South Africa , Australia , etc ... shipping this huge 60L LN2 tank is way too expensive , sorry and thank you for understanding as I have dozens and dozens of request to get a shipping cost quote on this , there is your answer.

Regards: Angelo.

Guys outside USA , Shipping to Europe is $1200 US Dollars average , bare in mind I live in the other side of the world , the Caribbean. Please no more PM about this dewar if you live in Europe , South Africa , Australia , etc ... shipping this huge 60L LN2 tank is way too expensive , sorry and thank you for understanding as I have dozens and dozens of request to get a shipping cost quote on this , there is your answer.

Regards: Angelo.

And what about South Africa, specifically... Chile :). It should be less than that.

Thanks

Sorry guys the klngpln CPU Pot has been " SOLD "

Only parts left on this sub-sero cooling sale is My 60L LN2 dewar and the DMM , 2 x Digital Thermometers and a KillAWatt , absolutely a nesesiity and essential tools if you are going sub-sero , combo.

Price Drop = Combo of two Digital thermometers including one probe , plus free DMM and Kill A Watt. = $69 US Dollars

(The LN2 60L Dewar is pending for 6 guys , but I have to go back to UPS to check how much shipping would be to USA and Canada ) , If youy are intersested in the LN2 Dewar send me a PM , last chance before I go to UPS and sel it.

Price drop = new price $59 US dollars

Last price drop of the Combo of two Digital thermometers including one probe , craftsman DMM and Kill A Watt before ebay , essential set of tools for sub-sero cooling , last chance. The 2 Digital thermometers are like brand new conditions with very low usage and are calibrated for accurate readings. Crafstman DMM and the KillAWatt work perfectly. to get you an idea as the value per US dollars of this combo deal , the Extech EA10 was bought brand new on February 2014 , 7 months ago from Grainger for $186.95 US dollars and was used only 3 or 4 times only. Please see pictures of the original sales receipt to my name and the Brand new box that came in as reference , you wont find this deal on ebay , I am doing a complete liquidation on everything hardware related , even selling it at a big loss for me because I will never use it again.

As per the Cryogenics 60L LN2 dewar I am still looking for a box big enough to pack the dewar and UPS neither fedEx would not give me a shipping price quote without it been properly packed :/ so give me some time until I find a box big enough to fit this dewar properly and properly packed to take it back to UPS and FedEx for an exact shipping price quote for the guys of Canada and USA who are pending.

New price Only: $59US Dollars

2rg2ets.jpg

ixfp5x.jpg

Edited by chispy

• 2 weeks later...

Only item left is the 60L LN2 Dewar , everything else has been SOLD. Almost done selling all my hardware :)

For the many guys asking me for this dewar , I will only ship to USA and Canada. I will send you guys a PM with the shipping cost and final price.