HWBOT Community Forums

(WTB)GSkill PI 2400c9/2000C6

websmile

• Administrators

Good morning,

I am searching for a strong 2000c6 or 2400C9 PSC-kit. I am consolidating my memory stock at the moment and want 2x2GB (maybe 3x2GB) to replace all of my current kits which are pending, for sale or already sold. The kit is needed for possible future tests, I see no need to keep 30 gb of psc and therefore want a kit that is reliable doing 2667 tight below 1,85v. OC-results are mandatory, payment with paypal, EU preferred because I see no reason to boost customs with my money that will be used for nonsense anyway

Customs problem can be solved: all what is need is, that seller mark this as gift, describe it as used electronics (no lie there anyway) and specify it as worth 20$. That it is. You are into the customs-free zone now. The only lie is about the price, as good kits like that are worthy more.

Good luck with your search, tough.

• Administrators

Not sure this works, but I will try if someone gives me his mems smilie_happy_011.gif - the thread is obsolete anyway, I am selling my last mems tomorrow and we will see if I ever make a comeback^^

Edited by websmile

• 4 weeks later...