HWBOT Community Forums

lanbonden - GeForce2 Gts @ 280/193MHz - 10645 marks Aquamark

RomanLV

You generally become arrogant?!

It does not work for all!!! Then and for me add all results

I have no personal contact with GENiEBEN but found a post in the bugreport thread where he offered his help with the unsuported cards which should be all geforce2, geforce3 and the Geforce4 MX cards.

I would totaly understand if you where frustrated if this was an competition submission but now its just 0.1 HW points for a service everyone actualy can use. So go ahead and beat me as a 12place shouldnt be much problem to beat :P

I would totaly understand if you where frustrated if this was an competition submission but now its just 0.1 HW points for a service everyone actualy can use. So go ahead and beat me as a 12place shouldnt be much problem to beat :P

No, I'm just am very glad honesty of the site. One - added category, the second - results. And I, like an idiot, embarrassed soldering ID. But nothing, all excellent guys.

I have no personal contact with GENiEBEN but found a post in the bugreport thread where he offered his help with the unsuported cards which should be all geforce2, geforce3 and the Geforce4 MX cards.

And than you better all the others, who the results can not send?