HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] 4x4GB Hynix DDR4 @3200C12

aerotracks

afpkqhfb.jpg

4 binned sticks of Kingston Fury 2666C15. They originate from different 2x4GB kits, one stick is out of a 16GB kit - packaged in 2 2x4GB blisters.

In 4x4 configuration they run 32M 3200C12 tCWL 9 at 1.625V on RVE.

They're quite even, run individually they pass 32M between 1.595V and 1.610V.

kw6c8an8.png

Any other stuff I could find on my desktop :D passes with said voltage as well but scores best at 1.65V.

bq6eetst.png

3100C11@1.74V

jitqd8o5.png

160 Euro + shipping.

Item location: Germany. Shipping to Europe should be 10.99 Euro registered with 50 Euro insurance / 13.99 Euro with 500 Euro insurance.

Private sale, no returns, no warranty. Overclocking results may vary, but were achieved as mentioned on my system.

Payment via IBAN or Paypal, buyer either covers fees or sends via friends&family.

Edited by aerotracks

Good question, I didn't even check. If they do, they're way too cheap :D

No promises though, my 5960X is pretty much the worst I've seen around so I don't know if the IMC is up to it.

Edit:

3100C11 works without any effort on my part, punched in a random number for VDIMM and it passed. Can't do more testing today, I gotta go.

jitqd8o5.png[/url]

Edited by aerotracks

Good question, I didn't even check. If they do, they're way too cheap :D

No promises though, my 5960X is pretty much the worst I've seen around so I don't know if the IMC is up to it.

Edit:

3100C11 works without any effort on my part, punched in a random number for VDIMM and it passed. Can't do more testing today, I gotta go.

jitqd8o5.png[/url]

even they just do 3100c11@1.74, they are much better than lots of high-end models...