HWBOT Community Forums

[FS|Global] Kingpin F1EE, Corsair 3000C15 2x4GB

xxbassplayerxx

Kingpin Pot

Up for sale is my Kingpin F1EE that I've been using for the past few years. I bought it right before the F1 Dark came out in a crunch and Vince ended up sending me his personal pot. It's in good shape, a few scratches here and there and the inside is a bit marked up from using the pot with dice, but uh, more surface area :D

It comes with all the accessories in the photo. Add a thermocouple and you're good to bench!

$170 shipped to the US. SOLD

Price includes USPS Priority shipping in the US (includes tracking). Anyone else, please ask for an estimate. Global shipment may end up being $30-50 because the pot is so heavy.

DDR4

Kingston HyperX Savage - HX430C15SBK4/32 - Newegg Link - $170 Shipped to the US. SOLD

Corsair Vengeance LPX - CMK8GX4M2B3000C15 - Newegg Link - $45 Shipped to the US.

Both DDR4 kits are lightly used. The HyperX savage has less than 2-3 hours of runtime. The Corsair has less than 8 hours. Both are Hynix MFR. The HyperX is dual-sided and the Corsair is single-sided. I do not have OC results on them (nor do I have a chip to test with, right now).

a84a636f_IMG_3696.jpeg

43bdb6e7_IMG_3697.jpeg

Payment

Payment via Paypal. Lowballs will be ignored. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sold items pictures:

0d4cdfb1_IMG_3691.jpeg

8c611ba1_IMG_3693.jpeg

c32f4e4e_IMG_3692.jpeg

a6eb2d5e_IMG_3694.jpeg

5f038fe7_IMG_3695.jpeg

Edited by xxbassplayerxx

Thanks. They're incredibly overpriced right now on Newegg so I found similarly spec'd sticks and went a bit lower than those.

The buyer for tomorrow sounds pretty interested, I just have to get him an accurate shipping price and I don't know the exact weight on the whole kit. If it falls through, I'll post here and let you know.