HWBOT Community Forums

Results Deleted before I could Verify

Hey folks,

It seems that HWBot is doing some spring cleaning with teh scores, which is awesome. I have been getting emails saying my old results were verifeid, which is nice.

I do have one conern. One of my score was blocked and deleted before I could even see what was going on.

I know links sometime dies to screen caps, but having a score deleted before I could even dispute is just wrong.

Here is the email I got:

An hwbot crew member, <username>, has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has been marked as 'impossible score at given settings. might be a cheat.'.

This was the reason the user gave:

You can view your result here: http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=594086

I have really enjoyed HWBOT and did not "Cheat" with any of my scores. Maybe this was a typo on my part? Or maybe wprime placed it as wrong cpu? Either way, it was deleted before I could even validate or correct it.

I will be benching again soon, but if the term "Cheat" is used.. please give us a chance to verify or validate.

- Ton

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. After looking at the results, I actually have no idea which hardware I used. This was one of the original wprime-upload-to-hwbot scores. It is probably a mismatched CPU, but I have no idea what the correct processor would be.

So please go ahead and delete / remove the results.

Sorry..I just took the term "Cheat" to personally :)

Thanks again.

Ton

JMKE - with all the emails I am getting from HWBot, it seems like every other score you are verifying belongs to me :P