HWBOT Community Forums

G.Skill Trident Z 16 Go (2x 8 Go) DDR4 3600 MHz CL17

electron libre

• Administrators

This makes me a bit confused - these are 3600c17 8GB sticks according to label, why does PCB say they are 3200 4GB sticks? I had above 30 gskill ddr4 kits now and frequency and size on PCB are meant to match size and frequency on labels. Did you buy these new at a shop? I mean, there is chance that gskill failed at production, but I never saw this nor heard before, and I am not sure these have warranty the way they are. Don´t want to kill your thread, but this is severe problem...

This makes me a bit confused - these are 3600c17 8GB sticks according to label, why does PCB say they are 3200 4GB sticks? I had above 30 gskill ddr4 kits now and frequency and size on PCB are meant to match size and frequency on labels. Did you buy these new at a shop? I mean, there is chance that gskill failed at production, but I never saw this nor heard before, and I am not sure these have warranty the way they are. Don´t want to kill your thread, but this is severe problem...

2X8 3600C17

Guest george.kokovinis

As per HWBOT rules :

You must have a picture of the item for sale with a piece of paper with your name written and the date of sale.

You must make clear the shipping costs.

You must specify payment method.

You must specify delivery method.

You must specify in which part of the world you are willing to sell.

As is, this ad is invalid and it must either be corrected or locked.

And finally, what the sticker says is of no meaning.

It is what the pcb says.

Edited by george.kokovinis