HWBOT Community Forums

[FS | Global] LNIB MOCF, i3 6320, 3000C14 B-Die

xxbassplayerxx

1. ASRock Z170M OC Formula - Like New in Box - $185 shipped to US

Lightly used, less than 10 hours on it. Never frozen, not abused. Loaded up with 1.21b BIOS from the last time I used it (I think that was the one). Comes with all retail accessories. If you open this, it will look exactly like it's new. Probably even smells new still.

2. Intel Core i3 6320 - Lightly used, OC potential untested - $125 shipped to US

I bought this to get some 742 loving but haven't even had time to run XTU since I got the MOCF. Chip is not delidded and comes with box/heatsink unless you don't want it. Chip is retail.

3. G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB 3000 14-14-14 B-Die - Lightly used - $90 shipped to US

3866 12-12-12 on MOCF (without wazza) at 1.86V. Could likely go less, only spent a few minutes on the board and you all know how annoying B-Die can be.

Shipping and Payment

• Domestic shipments will go via UPS, USPS First Class, or USPS Priority Mail--It depends on how I'm feeling at the time. If you want a specific method, we can chat about it.
  • International shipments will go via USPS First Class International or Priority Mail International. We can discuss specifics via PM.
  • Payment is via PayPal or Chase Quickpay. Fees are calculated in my pricing already, so just pay as you would normally.

Photos

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL