HWBOT Community Forums

All of this has to go! :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Hey everyone,

Another huge-ish sale… some of this gear belongs to a good friend of mine - Phill - and he asked me to sell it on his behalf. All parts are working and have been tested, as we would not sell anything otherwise.

All prices below include shipping to the UK, but to Europe or further around the globe will need pricing up. Please contact me to get a quote.

As this is a private sale, there’s no warranty included on the items for sale. I mean, the fact that they are mostly massively out of date already means that they have no warranty by default, but still…

Pictures:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

CPUs:

1x Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 - OEM - Untested for OC - £13

1x IntelCore 2 Quad Q9550 - OEM - Untested for OC - £30

2x Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 - OEM - Untested for OC - £SOLD!

Cooling:

1x Corsair AF120 Performance Edition Twin Pack (two fans) - £18

1x DDC Ultra 18w with XSPC top - pump is missing one side for the holder, but works perfectly - £25

1x Black ICE GTX 360 LITE 360mm rad - rad only, no screws included - £35

Motherboard(s):

The motherboards come as the board only, nothing else is included whatsoever.

GIGABYTE P35-DS4 Rev 1.0 - £40 (pic coming)

GIGABYTE P35-DS4 Rev 1.1 - £35 (pic coming)

GIGABYTE UP45-UD3P - motherboard only - £65

ASUS P5Q-E - boxed with most accessories except for SATA cables (I think) - £65

Power Supplies:

2x Corsair AX1200i 90+ Platinum - Fully boxed with all cables - £115 each plus postage (pic coming)

Unfortunately, I am the second owner on these (maybe third!) which means they have no warranty. They are fully complete with the dongle and all cables. Solid units, but surplus to requirements now. Both were used in Ethereum mining rigs for a couple of months that pulled 800w and 450w respectively. Fans were at 60% for the 450w rig and 100% for the 800w rig.

One unit has some kind of coin whine (normal, apparently) and the other is silent.

1x Corsair AX1200i Platinum - slight problem but still functional - £90 plus postage (pic coming)

The unit, for whatever reason, did not trigger OCP on one of the lines, and has melted one of the cables to the PSU. No power comes out of the cable either (I guess the protection does kick in eventually…)

RAM:

DDR2

3x Kingston HyperX DDR2-1066 2x2 GB CAS 5 @ 2.3v - RAM only - £30 each (£75 for all three)

1x OCZ Platinum DDR2-1066 2x2GB CAS 5 @ 2.2v - RAM only - £30

1x Corsair Dominator 4x2GB DDR2-1066 CAS 5 @ 2.1v (v1.1) - RAM only - £50

1x GeIL Black Dragon 2x2GB DDR2-800 CAS 5 @ 1.8v - RAM only - £20

DDR3

1x G.SKILL Trident DDR3-2133 2x2GB CAS 9 @ 1.65v - RAM only - £25

1x Corsair Vengeange 2x4GB (from a 4x4GB kit) DDR3-1600 CAS 9 @ 1.5v - RAM only - £25

Payment options

Bank transfer

PayPal

Note: Some images are missing due to the components still being in rigs. I am going to break them down this week and post images. No sale shall be concluded before the images are posted to comply with the rules.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Pictures:

CPUs:

Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 - OEM - Untested for OC - £60 each

Hi there,

how much QX9650 do you have? I see one in the pictures with Batch L740A487. If you have multiple cpus, can you please tell me the batch of the others?

I assume all cpus are in working condition?

And how much for shipping to Germany?

Thanks! :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Hey there,

The other one which is for sale is slightly lapped by its previous owner. I can't get any of the details from it. :(

I forgot to state that there are two for sale. Oops!!

• 4 months later...