HWBOT Community Forums

superpatodonaldo - Core i7 5960X @ 4900MHz - 2461 marks XTU

nachtfalke

Dont have 5960x but it's same arhitecture...20 load i dont have even at 1.67 vcore......

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

8cores is very hot

I know you built a very strong SS ;-)

I'm waiting for mine, alexmx is tuning it for me; but it will be for lower temp instead of heavy loads, 6700k ht off run smoothly at -55/-60°C

8cores is very hot

I know you built a very strong SS ;-)

I'm waiting for mine, alexmx is tuning it for me; but it will be for lower temp instead of heavy loads, 6700k ht off run smoothly at -55/-60°C

is not important what temps you ran on the evaporators , the internal chip temp are important , so i mean DELTA T should be lowered as possible if you know how....for what you had -55 on evap and the chip are at + degree? check with real temp .....that mean heat exchanger between chip and evap are out of range!!!! my 6700k at 1.6v in XTU read all 0 degree ...that mean chip are under sub0 temp ....but my evap is at -48 that mean evap made a good heat exchange with the heat sources!!

is not important what temps you ran on the evaporators , the internal chip temp are important , so i mean DELTA T should be lowered as possible if you know how....for what you had -55 on evap and the chip are at + degree? check with real temp .....that mean heat exchanger between chip and evap are out of range!!!! my 6700k at 1.6v in XTU read all 0 degree ...that mean chip are under sub0 temp ....but my evap is at -48 that mean evap made a good heat exchange with the heat sources!!

obviously always chech the internal chip temp.

With 6700k I had under sub0 temp on bench, still not running XTU.

I'll try when the SS will be ready

obviously always chech the internal chip temp.

With 6700k I had under sub0 temp on bench, still not running XTU.

I'll try when the SS will be ready

my last SS is a beast , 2HP compressor , 1.2kg twin loop evap with dual cap tube.....it hold heavy loads without any problem ...haswell E chip at 1.55v real temps read -5 on all cores !!in heavy loads like wprime, cinebench ...