HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Several Great 6700K Bin by Zwitt :)

Oxydgen

Hi ,

Sale here several 6700K retail. This is the result of my personnal bin for new batch "Vietnam".

(Batch BOX, but sold without boxes .., only the cpu " like an OEM ").

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sy2aemt41zfeppv/cpu.jpg?dl=0

Tested on Cinebench R15 "Ambiant test"

Bench: Cinebench R15

TIM: Grizzly

Delid : NO

Cooling: Watercooling H20

Temperature idle: 18/20°C

Voltage check with my multimeter !

Results:

N°1: 4.8Ghz -> 1.27v (tested not delid)

Extreme Test:

Bench: GPUPi 1B

TIM: Grizzly everywhere

Delid : YES (now the cpu is delidded)

Cooling: LN2 with Pot Extreme Dark F1

Temperature idle: Full pot -180 °C

Voltage Bios

Results: First Boot, tested only once !

N°1: 6525 Mhz -> 1.92v (no CB, CBB -160°C, Love PLL term) 6550 Possible

https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zqubdwsxonyho/CPU%20n%C2%B01.png?dl=0

On HWBOT Prime:

N°1 : 6600Mhz

Batch Vietnam.

Very easy to bench :)

Prices:

N°1: 470 Euros (with shipping EU) 450 in person

If u are any questions, i am here

Make me an offer if u want by MP or on my thread !

Paypal or bank transfert

Worldwide (+15 Euros )

Edited by Zwitterion

Guest george.kokovinis

With all due respect Daemian, such prices do not exist in the market place anymore.

Best of the best are sold for 600-650 tops.

Bump for a friend and a trusted seller.

Hi Georges, ok i understand :)

Bin a lot of 6700K it's very expensive ..

This chips are really great for 2D and 3D !

Maybe 1000 Euros is too much but i hope everyone can understand isn't possible for me to sell it 500E .

I'm ready to make an effort, no problem !

Make me an decent offer if u are interested.

Normally I don't comment other's threads sales. 1st thing: you say 6520 MHz @ 1.92v, you show 6500 @ 1.94v. Other cpus don't have screenshots, not even talking about HWBOT Prime. From the past I remember you were selling many cpus with same screenshot. 2nd thing: you say BOX, but sold as OEM, decide, but from what I understand this is tray CPU (OEM) with same batch as BOX. We binned with Sam our asses off during summer break with Vietnam batches, and we found many good cpus, but couldn't find @ 6600 HWBOT Prime. You got 6650+ without any proof. 3rd thing, for me in fact GPUPI is pretty close (and on some cpus EASIER/runs higher!) than HWBOT Prime. Your difference looks for a pretty big one. Please share your statistics, how many CPUs you had binned from Vietnam batches and which batches.

Normally I don't comment other's threads sales. 1st thing: you say 6520 MHz @ 1.92v, you show 6500 @ 1.94v. Other cpus don't have screenshots, not even talking about HWBOT Prime. From the past I remember you were selling many cpus with same screenshot. 2nd thing: you say BOX, but sold as OEM, decide, but from what I understand this is tray CPU (OEM) with same batch as BOX. We binned with Sam our asses off during summer break with Vietnam batches, and we found many good cpus, but couldn't find @ 6600 HWBOT Prime. You got 6650+ without any proof. 3rd thing, for me in fact GPUPI is pretty close (and on some cpus EASIER/runs higher!) than HWBOT Prime. Your difference looks for a pretty big one. Please share your statistics, how many CPUs you had binned from Vietnam batches and which batches.

Hi XA !

Every time i try to sell something here, there are people complain about my cpu(s), my pictures, my screenshots ..

If you want a screenshot with 6520+Mhz and 1.92v no problem !!

I'm not a liar :)

If i say 6520 gpupi, the cpu can reach at least 6540Mhz..

My cpu is cpu BOX with batch box but i don't provide boxes !

Why i don't provide boxes ?? because it's too bulky, not pratical.. for BIN a lot of cpu !

And isn't a problem for Intel warranty !

I'm not asking anyone else to buy these CPU ....

Please note that Intel's warranty checker might not be fully accurate on determining whether a particular CPU is boxed or not. I've bought some OEM CPUs via distributor that were showing up as boxed according to Intel. I have also seen the same batch (L604F286) on both OEM and boxed CPUs.

• 4 weeks later...