HWBOT Community Forums

The_Game - Core 2 E8400 (3.0Ghz) @ 6408.3MHz - 6408.3 mhz CPU-Z

gradus

@GraduS I`m not sure about the rules, but I cant see a problem when we both bench. I`m not going to upload his shot again, and he is not going to upload mine too. This way we both receive points and I think its fair. The CPU and the board are mine and he is supporting with memory and cascade, also helping with DICE on the NB so its 50/50.

Yeah thx man that`s a golden CPU. For sure the CPU was not the problem here(I even didnt try to lower Vcore just wanted to be sure its not the CPU stopping me). The second core is worse(can run super pi 200-300Mhz lower) so if I disable it I can go way higher but we were running out of DICE, so next time I hope for more and may be LN2 for the NB.

We will see where is the problem :). This is with 2 cores enabled as I said the second core is worse and stops 200-250MHz lower so I`ll disable it and see what`s going on :). Also I do not think the CPU is the problem at 710FSB I can run SPi 1M but it freezes at 15-16 loop, normally when CPU is the problem SPi crashes with error also I never tried Vcore above 1.8v :D. I hope i`ll have more time to play next week and see where the better cooling is needed :).