HWBOT Community Forums

wPrime submission rules

for the checksum verification, is it required for all results (post rule implementation) or just for top 20?

and what does top 20 mean, is it for top HOF global or top 20 HOF hardware or both?

I have seen some recently submitted results that don't have the checksum verification, should these be blocked? (yes the newer results did lower my ranking LOL)

Do all the rules have to be adhered to or can you just use a valid sceenshot and skip the online submission?:

eg wPrime 1024M rules:

* You must use the wPrime v1.55 version

* choose 1024M calculation

* have a valid screenshot (see example below): clearly show wPrime time, processor in CPU-Z, unless you submitted using the online submission function of wPrime

* use the online submission function of wPrime, with a valid checksum, for top 20 scores

Cheers

Edited by cbjaust

According to this:

* use the online submission function of wPrime, with a valid checksum, for top 20 scores

...........hwbot guys MUST REMOVE ALL "invalid" wPrime scores (32M and 1024M) at least from TOP 20.....No?.....IF not, then for WHOM those rules are made?...... ;)

...with a valid checksum... right:D

What bothers me is that you don't have to upload a screenshot , as it's quite hard to find out the configuration of the bench PC without it. If my score is beaten, I'd like to see what it took to beat it, not just see the time, and that's it. Mem speed/timings, CPU speed, mobo etc should always be easy to find, just in case someone wants that (vital) information. That's not the case with the online submission system, I usually see pretty much nothing except the score!:(