HWBOT Community Forums

Rookie Rumble #46

Greetings all,

Firstly: Wow.. Double wow. I had like zero, well, inklings but holy moly this OC stuff is incredibly hardcore.

Anyway, I'm trying to get a grip on procedural things with the uploading of results. Learned that one should actually read the rules on submitting the various stages rather than ticking the box and guessing. So, apologies.

I'm also trying to get my entries properly done and thought that I had fixed my Geekbench entry but it's still showing as being without verification images. I do have three(!) instances in the submitting cue as I tried to repair my entries -- and the entering of system info seems odd; must one manually fill in the fields every time? Is there no master place in my profile I can enter that and then have that then populate the entry outside of the particular stage I'm submitting for? I'll state that filling in the fields every time gets to be very dull very quickly.

My XTU entry is showing a single point? I note that quite a few entries have a single point. Surely that can't be correct? How can I change that? Also, I noted some have verification images for the XTU stage but I cannot see how to submit my own. I added it to the media gallery but it doesn't display.

And finally, am I being impatient for submission to be updated? Is there someone manually checking them? If so there should be a few other people engaged in that work perhaps.

Tremendous work you've all done here. Mind = blown.

• Crew
Greetings all,

Firstly: Wow.. Double wow. I had like zero, well, inklings but holy moly this OC stuff is incredibly hardcore.

Tremendous work you've all done here. Mind = blown.

Lo mate,

always submit 2D scores manually, don't pick via the XTU profile (unless it is an XTU submission :P)

Make sure that in each 2D verification screenshot you have a CPU-Z CPU and memory tab open, plus the benchmark score needs to be visible.

Most Rookies always miss one of the above, so a lot of scores get moderated/reported.

For the benchmarks, the usage of the OS varies. Kaby and Skylake CPUs can bench on all OSses. While older processors usually have to rely on the good old Windows7 (unless with GPUPI, X265 and XTU where Win8 or later is allowed)

If something is unclear feel free to pm me.

Keep it up!!

This submission was blocked: http://hwbot.org/submission/3610449_coriolisaffectment_cinebench___r15_core_i7_6800k_1331_cb

I looked and looked and the rendered scene is 100% VISIBLE!! Is it the part of my desktop that I chopped off in order to preserve some semblance of privacy that's the problem?

I don't understand!!! I've submitted and submitted and submitted and I can NEVER get it RIGHT ENOUGH!!!