HWBOT Community Forums

Gigelz - Core i7 7700K @ 6364.6MHz - 2171 marks XTU

funsoul

Nice shot dude!

thanks dude :) i had problems with the rams, because of the low teperatures. ordered an inferno heater. i hope this solves the ram problem. and the cpu wasn´t able to run full pot in windows 10 with rsvd switch. with xp and 7 it works. need better voltage tuning and more ln2 :D

nice pot!

thanks :) i´m really proud of it. it´s a selfmade one. i can control the temperature on high load benchmarks, like xtu, within 2 degrees celsius. this score was made at -150c.

thanks dude :) i had problems with the rams, because of the low teperatures. ordered an inferno heater. i hope this solves the ram problem. and the cpu wasn´t able to run full pot in windows 10 with rsvd switch. with xp and 7 it works. need better voltage tuning and more ln2 :D

thanks :) i´m really proud of it. it´s a selfmade one. i can control the temperature on high load benchmarks, like xtu, within 2 degrees celsius. this score was made at -150c.

really gr8!

ur design is unique and awesome (in my view)

by the way if it possible take more photo for us from pot i mean

u can not go for full pot ?why 150C ?

really gr8!

ur design is unique and awesome (in my view)

by the way if it possible take more photo for us from pot i mean

u can not go for full pot ?why 150C ?

no problem. here are a few pictures from manufacturing :D the left one is the first prototype with much much more mass. about 4kg of pure copper. the right one is the final result after testing and a few simulations on my computer. all is done by hand made conventional millig :P

img-20170424-wa0008oes48.jpgimg-20170427-wa0003gcsqb.jpg

i can´t only go full pot in win 10. with 7 and xp it works very good. i think i should use manual voltage tuning by myself. the cpu is 6.8ghz geekbench capable in win 7 with just the rsvd switch.

Edited by Gigelz