HWBOT Community Forums

hwbot issues with I5-7640x processor?

Matsglobetrotter

Hi,

I have made 5 different submissions for this processor but none show up with any recognition of points or ranking. Meanwhile 2 submissions are then also accepted at OC competition site.

hwprime, geekbench3, cinebench15.

I have checked the rules so am in line but no points nor rank.

I have also tried to re-calculate score but that does not help neither.

Points for prime are disabled.

But the rest shows up for me. Sometimes the bot just needs some time...

Hi. Even if points are disabled the ranking should show for the processor. Something has changed as now I get points as per normal standard again. However there is still an issue with the configuration as the processor when typing 7640x jump between 2 pulldown lists and is eager to choose the wrong one which means the 7640x dont show up, but several AMD processors do.

Meanwhile there are further configuration issues even submitting from GPUPI will not be able to detect the processor.

I work around it but maybe can be fixed :-)

• Crew

Meanwhile there are further configuration issues even submitting from GPUPI will not be able to detect the processor.

This should work now. The detection doesnt work automatically. Once someone makes a submission with new Hardware its unknown to the db and needs to be connected first.

When I type 7640 in the selection box, I dont see any AMD CPUs, so I cant quite reproduce the issue.

This should work now. The detection doesnt work automatically. Once someone makes a submission with new Hardware its unknown to the db and needs to be connected first.

When I type 7640 in the selection box, I dont see any AMD CPUs, so I cant quite reproduce the issue.

Hi Strunkenbold. It still does the same but not consistently. Meanwhile now the scoring is updated for the processor.

I still see some inconsistencies in for Example GPUPI and other auto upload Hwbot benches as the process cant be correctly detected as in some instances its I5-7640x and in some I5 7640x. And this is also the same inconsistency that in for example CPUz in the Name vs Specification field. I note the same issues also on 3dMark on their site.

Overall now though I can submit and get ranking and scores.