HWBOT Community Forums

GraduS - K6-2+ 570MHz @ 743MHz - 3min 35sec 790ms SuperPi - 1M

gradus

• Administrators

The result got reported, and if you want to avoid stuff being blocked show at least an empty spd tab if your board cannot support memory information shown like others did. Not my problem that you are too lazy to open third tab, I will unblock it nontheless after checking other results. There are thousands of mb at database and checking reported results will not work on obscure stuff if I have to crosscheck each time what is supported and what not - means if you think you can waste my time to save your time, you are wrong ;)

So please reload the result

Edited by websmile

If you dont have time why you post 100500 words here? Its not about time, ist about knowledge. If you dont know stuff about overclocking, go and google. Or dont chek results when you knoledge is 0. How you can chek then if you know nothing?

After my post you can open another results, 2 clicks on mouse. And correct this.

Why i need reload, here my result, unlock it.

Edited by gradus

Its not laziness, i dont open this bcz no information on it as i said. All overclockers how bench or spy results in this socket know this. But you dont whant tu study, as i said if you dont whant go away from modering results. You can say, oh...i dont know that, thx. but you start some stuff about time etc....if dont have time go away and dont chek this incorrect.

• Administrators

Since when do you care for oc and hwbot again? Not sure you followed the latest development but are currently at transition with new general manager, new servers and to rev 7 which is due in january after last information. Let´s hope this will fix some issues