HWBOT Community Forums

My X1950XT 3DM03 benchmark

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=700501

This was the reason the user gave:

Please provide more verification. Resolution and 3DMark settings is not shown on the screenshot.

Why on earth would someone delete my half an year old result? Just because it's way better than yours?

BTW: YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE RESOLUTION IN FREE VERSION OF 3DMARK03. LEARN YOUR BUSSINESS FIRST YOU TRIGGERHAPPY MOD DEMIURG!

Unblock it ASAP!

Well?

Well, you just have to wait until someone has the time to help you out;) Your case isn't anymore important than others. I'm used to wait for weeks here, if they want to reward impatience and yelling, it'll be fun in here:) I made some polite requests before this one, hopefully they'll deal with those before spending time on a fresh complaint like this one.

Just my .02.

Thank you for your input bruce, but unfortunatelly it doesn't help at all. Why rushing on blocking perfectly valid results, but stalling on unblocking them?

I still take #1 in X1950XT 3DM03 category with my old 29k result (E6700@4.8GHz), but i'd like my perfectly legit score back.

Thank you for your input bruce, but unfortunatelly it doesn't help at all. Why rushing on blocking perfectly valid results, but stalling on unblocking them?

I still take #1 in X1950XT 3DM03 category with my old 29k result (E6700@4.8GHz), but i'd like my perfectly legit score back.

I know my post didn't help any;) I've seen a few times that the mods deal with "fresh" requests before older ones, and I was worrying about this being another case like that. Sure, your problems needs to be looked at - but it's important that they take of the older ones first;) If you wait 6 weeks (which I have done with one of my helpcentre-requests), you'll see what I mean.

It was reported, results not including resolution that are less than 1 year old are routinely blocked for this reason. I know it sucks but we all have to play by the same rules. Make sure you show the res & bench settings in the future so you do not waste any valuable benching time, or better yet save the result always :)

It's kinda stupid, 3DM03 Free Edition is settings-locked. Besides, i had #1 spot in X1950XT 3DM03 category, why would i even want to cheat? It's obvious resolution and image settings are default, check the subtest results. Statistics doesn't lie.

I really don't see a reason to let it be blocked other than to degrade my work.

• 2 weeks later...

Again someone is having trouble with my X1950XT results:

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=700502

It's a free edition, cannot change the details. Besides, it was overclocked with ATiTool, i had no GPUz at the time on my hand and RivaTuner was acting weird. Besides - ATiTool reads from the PLL of the graphics card so those clocks are accurate enough.

The same goddamn platform as with 2001SE, 03, 05 and AM3. Why is it so difficult to accept that someone has better results than you?

It really looks like someone is jacking my scores for a reason, especially those old-but-gold ones, which are my favorites... :(

I verified that for you tiborr, ATI tool is an OK substitute just like Rivatuner when needed.

I do have a request for you; in the future try not to take that tone with the mods here. With the number of reported result we have to comb thru it just isn't very cool to do that, not to mention you're much more likely to get help if you don't.

Hello all,

sorry for my rough tone of my posts once again, i had an exam this morning. I got very angry to see my favorite card's benchmarks getting reported. I have put a lot of effort in it that why i am always angry when someone (not necessarily on purpose) discredits my work.

Also now i remembered why i didn't use GPUz - it (version 0.1.9 AFAIK) automatically rebooted the PC if the GPUz was on subzero temperatures! Strange, but that's how it was.

Here's a topic that should stand as a proof for all:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=177431 (US english)

http://www.oc-lab2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2828 (slovenian)

Thanks once again for quick response. I'll do my best to keep my tone down.

Greets,

N.

• 3 weeks later...