HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] - LN2 Dewar 25L or bigger with perfect vacuum.

chispy

I've got an extra 35 and 30 so might be able to take care of this for you dude. Vacuum seems solid on both but not 100% sure of an easy way to tell if they're "perfectly working untouch". Also no idea how to properly ship one :/

I'm heading out of town mid next week so wouldn't be able to get anything out until late November / early December.

Let's exchange pm's but keep your thread open. If no one sets you up by mid-November and you still need one, we can take it from there.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, funsoul said:

I've got an extra 35 and 30 so might be able to take care of this for you dude. Vacuum seems solid on both but not 100% sure of an easy way to tell if they're "perfectly working untouch". Also no idea how to properly ship one :/

I'm heading out of town mid next week so wouldn't be able to get anything out until late November / early December.

Let's exchange pm's but keep your thread open. If no one sets you up by mid-November and you still need one, we can take it from there.

Thank you my friend Stefan , definitely i'm interested. No hurries bro , take your time and keep in contact thru PM , shipping is no problem i will tell you more on PM later. Thank you so much for all your help Stefan.

Kind Regards: Chispy

• 4 weeks later...