HWBOT Community Forums

GB-Perth - Radeon RX Vega 56 - 5684 marks 3DMark - Time Spy Extreme

cbjaust

• 2 weeks later...
I think you’re right. I’ll have a look when I get home and amend if needed. I must say the way in which you’ve pointed out and raised this in a very polite and professional way is really good. When I first started getting into this I’d mistakenly post the wrong benchmark or didn’t have all the required tabs for cpuz or gpuz and the way certain people and especially the more senior guys would react in such an agressive way. The way you guys have brought this up is encouraging to know that there a few senior guys around that we look up to study their scores clocks similarities and think how can I do that too. I think this sport needs more encouragement and mentoring from the senior guys to people who are starting out. I appreciate the way in which you guys have responded to this thanks.
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 9:44 PM, GB-Perth said:

I think you’re right. I’ll have a look when I get home and amend if needed. I must say the way in which you’ve pointed out and raised this in a very polite and professional way is really good. When I first started getting into this I’d mistakenly post the wrong benchmark or didn’t have all the required tabs for cpuz or gpuz and the way certain people and especially the more senior guys would react in such an agressive way. The way you guys have brought this up is encouraging to know that there a few senior guys around that we look up to study their scores clocks similarities and think how can I do that too. I think this sport needs more encouragement and mentoring from the senior guys to people who are starting out. I appreciate the way in which you guys have responded to this thanks.

Being rude/aggressive would mean I've made an assumption about your intelligence or sportsmanship without any basis. To me people who make assumptions are either teenage girls like in the movie Clueless or someone who should be questioning their own intelligence and lack of character