HWBOT Community Forums

3dmark Vantage submission Question

Chiller

i have a question, when with ORB all slots are busy and no extra online submissions are possible, is then a screenshot also valid???

With Cpu-Z , Gpu-Z and Memory settings and the screen with al scores and FPS,

and Vantage set at "Performance".

Like other Bench Programs ? Is this also valid ???

These benchmarks are without PhysX, with the 3870X2 is just ATI and with the 8600M gt is a laptop, there is no PhysX in it.

But are I-rams and Ageia PhysX not allowed ?

And the nVidia PhysX driver is standard when you install a (new) nVidia vga in your system.

People can't help that. But with the Nvidia GTX280 with PhysX driver, are the scores very disappointing (very bad scores).

And that is the reasen that i now choose for ATI vga's.

Edited by Chiller

I checked over 300 single card results and blocked a lot of PhysX scores. It is really easy to spot, if you have used it.

Please, do not submit scores which have been done with Nvidia PhysX enabled. We will block all of those scores eventually.

Rules are the same with this benchmark --> TOP 20 scores must have futuremark ORB verification link and screenshot is a plus.

Other results need a good screenshot, where you can see the benchmark result page, CPU-Z and GPU-Z. Memory settings and all other info is a plus.

If you guys want to help, please remove PhysX scores from your account and rebench them without PhysX enabled.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

i don't think so, or ........????,

here its only sayed about the PhysX drivers like the Nvidia because it gives a wrong score.

Ageia PhysX card is a addon card, but gives it an extra advance with scores?? i tryed it, and the score where even worse then without one.

It doesn't work 100%.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up and oldish thread but have a question

If you guys want to help, please remove PhysX scores from your account and rebench them without PhysX enabled.

So if this is true then can I use the latest driver now then with PhysX disabled even if Futuremark won't allow the driver 'cos it's not the 175.16 version.?

180.48 gives 10fps more than 175.16 in the Jane Nash without the PhysX.

But like SF3D said the CPU score is an obvious thing to see if you use PhysX as it is 3x more..!!

If not then can someone kick Futuremark's backside on the submission thing and block the PhysX score.?

:)