HWBOT Community Forums

My Z370/Z390 OC BIOS Collection for G.Skill OCWC 2019

Hi,

As per G.Skill OCWC 2019 Rule like every year before, all the OC / Beta /Test BIOSes need to be made public.

So here's my collection of Test BIOSes:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YS_X48XZZRUVB3qCStNXX4_gu-W3JBP5?usp=sharing

At the moment it contained Test BIOS from MSI Z390I EDGE AC, MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon, and a few more, I'll update a few more before the deadline if needed. FPT Flashing tool also included.

(Note - update May 14 2019)
I don't make separate thread for all individual boards at the moment, still need to test all these boards before departing for competition. After testing I might make a notes for these files if time allow.

As these files was originally for my use, I take no responsibililty whatsoever if you decide to try these BIOSes. Try at your own risk :)

Best Regards,

Alva

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, barti27 said:

M.5E please bios

Too bad I don't have one.

The E7C04IMS.O18 BIOS already has enough options and profile for DDR4-5300 (then if your IMC is good you can boot more, mine's limit on around 5466MT/s, and in OS I can tweak it to close 5600MT/s). You have to flash it using FPT though.

That's the one I used in the competition.

Edited by Lucky_n00b
  • Like 2