HWBOT Community Forums

err0r - GeForce GTS 450 (GF106, 192 Shaders, 128bit) @ 1125/1173MHz - 17846 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

ADVenturePO

I did benched on ambient , I have an empty room part of a body of rooms that will be demolished sometime in near future to be replaced by a new construction. In the meantime is used to store some things but mostly is empty. Instead of staying outside in the yard with all my hardware , I am using that room since the temps nowadays in Bucharest are between 2-7 celsius during the day. I am using a Horizon 22" monitor 1680x1050 res for this purpose and the full screen picture can be seen in a pgn format in one of the 3 tests that require to upload a file , Aquamark and 2 Unigines Heaven Basic and Extreme. I had no idea I have to include a text with 2020 visible in it but for the next tests I will and I will also include pictures of the room , monitor and so on. As for the cuting print screen , I always did this to make it in jpg format which is smaller size than pgn but here it is for your curiosity , https://imgur.com/6Z7KhTU

13 hours ago, ADVenturePO said:

I need info is this allowed practice? I thought we were benching on ambient. I can see that someone made Ice Bucket Challenge... cutting the date out of Print Screen. Hmm.

It looks OK man, picture shows setup. A bucket of water as a giant reservoir. As error explained his ambient is 2-7c so cold anyway. 

Nice score up with  poparamiro :)

On 1/2/2020 at 10:47 PM, ADVenturePO said:

I need info is this allowed practice? I thought we were benching on ambient. I can see that someone made Ice Bucket Challenge... cutting the date out of Print Screen. Hmm.

I benched today Sunday 5 jan 2020 with a GTX770 used previously on air and now on water cooling and this time I used the latest CPU-Z version 1.91 in the print screens as well as I included a text with my nickname , card used and current date. I also did a video with my general setup , the room where I installed my hardware instead of staying outside , the "guilty" bucket with only water , no ice or anything else to help going subzero , just taking advantage of the chill weather this period of time in Bucharest and the monitor used. I hope this is enough proof to you or anybody else that I'm using real stuff , hardware I own.

General setup video  -  https://www.bitchute.com/video/896vM1XkszrS/

• Like 1