HWBOT Community Forums

chispy - Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4925.5MHz - 1min 33sec 301ms GPUPI for CPU - 1B

Matt26LFC

Thank you my old friend Matt :) , i had a couple of much better runs at 4975mhz and 4950mnz but the files were corrupted :(  good luck to you on your LN2 adventures coming up bro ! I will keep hammering hardware on this strong kryo unit dual compressors SS as everything here is close , so no juice for me. Random cpu from microcenter and it seems is a very good one , got lucky with this cpu  ?

Edited by chispy

That sucks man, so annoying when the file corrupts! Be interesting to see what happens on cold for you with it, hopefully this COVID-19 will be beaten soon. My supplier supply's our NHS so he's delivering still. Mine is a random off of Ebay, only manages like 4.4Ghz 1.4v on strong custom water, but from what I understand ambient testing doesn't mean much, we will see :)
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Matt26LFC said:

That sucks man, so annoying when the file corrupts! Be interesting to see what happens on cold for you with it, hopefully this COVID-19 will be beaten soon. My supplier supply's our NHS so he's delivering still. Mine is a random off of Ebay, only manages like 4.4Ghz 1.4v on strong custom water, but from what I understand ambient testing doesn't mean much, we will see :)

Great to hear you can still get Ln2 , lucky you. This cpu does CBR15 @  4.4Ghz at 1.27v on stock air cooler normal ambient 23c ?