HWBOT Community Forums

Hwbot will not connect to futuremark account

ROWDY XOC

Hello,

I am new to hwbot, I have read the rules and it states for 3dmark benches you need to link your hwbot account to your futuremark account.

I have attempted this many times however I receive the same error message as follows:

/O error on GET request for "https://hwbot.org/api/login?username=+++++++++++++++++++:sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; nested exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

(i have removed my name & password)

I have tried doing this on 2 different systems and locations also on my phone just in the off chance it might make a difference, updated java I have even tried making new accounts both 3dmark and hwbot however with no success. 

I would appreciate it greatly if someone could shed some light on this?!? 

Thank you in advance 

• Crew

For us what that all boils down too is that your futuremark account name must be the same as your hwbot account name. Now we do manual old style submissions here too avoid the above... as we require screenshots verification too

so if at HWBOT it's "Rowdy XOC", it is recommended to use "Rowdy XOC" too at Futuremark

Same for CPUZ validations, validate them with the same name as your HWBOT account

• Crew

just do a manual submission and avoid all that integrated hassle... Issue could be on our side or on Futuremark's side...

submit score.jpg

Anyway we are buillding a new platform for 2022 as solving all the problems we have with this version is far too time consuming. Time to debug issues like these will just slow down things.2021 is a full transition year for HWBOT.