HWBOT Community Forums

One person and two HWBOT accounts were reported and one account was deleted by the administrator, warning the deity account. The deity account uploads the deleted results to the undeleted account for verification. Is the management all blind?

蔣政道

Why are the deleted scores and accounts used by the deity to upload to their HWBOT account for verification!? When everyone is an idiot, they can't see it?
Both scores have been deleted? Then the original 21st score was deleted and the 19th score was actually the same person! The 19th avatar account was deleted~ but she used the score to upload it with the warned deity! This is also possible ? Attached two pictures, it is obvious that the grades that were warned were uploaded that were originally deleted!!!! Please investigate and make the most severe punishment. Obviously, the grades that were warned are useless and the deleted grades are used to verify!

2d8bf43b6168364127801d0e58d65f201510010721.jpg

9e413c76ba60e83783b0807819a5bc1d1510010721.jpg

• Crew

On the 4th the user was warned and the other account got deleted. Since the 4056.9 score was legit, it got moved to the Fatbuszh account.

End of story. 

FBz.png

On a note, I strongly advise you to take your drama next time to a corresponding venue like a theatre or such. 

5 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

4 日,用戶被警告,雙重帳戶被刪除。由於 4056.9 的分數是合法的,它被轉移到了 Fatbuszh 帳戶。

故事結局。 

FBz.png

需要注意的是,我強烈建議您下次將您的戲劇帶到相應的場所,如劇院等。 

Apparently you don't understand my GOOGLE translation!!!
What I responded was that the administrator said that he deleted the account with multiple accounts and the score of the account whose scores were deleted is DDR5 4056.9MHZ. The score of the FATBUSZH account you warned about is 4050.5MHZ!!!! Since you said that the account with multiple accounts is the same as The score was deleted by you!!! Then why can it still be uploaded by FATBUSZH on 2022/0622 or 26, 2022 7/4 4056.9, which was deleted by you? Can you explain why HWBOT says 2022/06/26 on it? The uploaded CPUZ verification is 2022/07/04 verification after 8 days!!????????

Can I verify future results like this? This is not playing Back to the Future Episode 4!!!!!

Can you tell everyone under what conditions, you can upload on 2022/06/22OR26, and in the future on 2022/07/04, this CPUZ verification upload HWBOT is successful and ranked 20!!!

I highly recommend you to make an appointment to film Back to the Future Episode 4!!!!!!

Please see clearly the time stated on HWBOT is 2022/06/22OR26 The time on CPUZ linked is 2022/07/04 and it is 4056.9MHZ deleted by you!!!!!!!!

Can this be done? Only the CPUZ verification that was archived before is always uploaded!!!
Who can upload the CPUZ verification that only ran out of time in the future?? Is our time and space parallel?
Is space-time dislocated?

5 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

4 日,用戶被警告,雙重帳戶被刪除。由於 4056.9 的分數是合法的,它被轉移到了 Fatbuszh 帳戶。

故事結局。 

FBz.png

需要注意的是,我強烈建議您下次將您的戲劇帶到相應的場所,如劇院等。 

Illegal account. Is the uploaded grades legal?! It's an eye-opener!

One person opens two accounts, one is illegal and the other is legal!? Both accounts are illegal. Isn't that what the regulations say?

How come there are TOPPC kids everywhere!!!

• Crew

You got 2 months to cool down...more than plenty to get your parallel universes sorted

The two submissions you are so puzzled about were done on two different memkits, one on Klevv, the other one on Oloy tech sticks , but both were validated by the same user. Double account, on purpose maybe? Maybe not? 

Most honest thing to do was to move the CPUZ to the appropriate owner and to remove the other account. 

OC Police or whatever you want to make of it man, I could care less. Yep I'm the A-hole that runs the show here, trying to keep it fair and balanced for everyone. Do I make mistakes, sure but your little ranting and excessive drama we don't need. The amateur needs to continue to run this place, feel free to vent your frustration somewhere else...

Enjoy it!

• Like 8