HWBOT Community Forums

without ECC active, they were not good, with ECC active, they are not good anyway, how does it work?

CrKos

aware that you are removing all the benchmarks of the RTX 4090 that did not have active ECC, and you have blocked these benchmarks for the scores, (when we then have to go by memory they have been inserted in the past and always also Benchmarks modified for LOD and impossible to be considered valid even in the rankings of the proprietary benchmarks) indeed the scores have been reduced, someone explains to me, why publishing new regular benchmarks, with active ECC, no score is given?, What game would this be, 3 DICE? 

https://hwbot.org/submission/5202803_

https://benchmark.unigine.com/results/rid_28d6c7935e89408ba5907a04905db38b

140470040_Screenshot(415).png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

don't see the rationale deleting ALL video scores randomly for some users and others have been left alone

noticed that all my video scores - including my SuperPosition one - have been deleted...

how do they know if ECC is enabled or disabled for this one?

I see that you even have nvpanel on your s/shot... if THIS is mandatory they should update the rules area..

@CrKos nice score anyways, noticed your 26XXX one! ;)

Edited by kvarq

Surely there is a way where we can see straight away weather ECC has been enabled .

This is crazy .

I say get rid off ALL 4090 scores .

I had stacks of points so I know what I am losing.

I just want it like it was before this 4090 episode started.

Plug and play points for no skill but a deep wallet .

Firestrike with LOD/TESS .....whats is the difference with ECC on or off ?

Although "some" people have called it a bug , It is the same "bug" that is available to EVERYONE here , what is the big deal ?

Edited by spit051261

On 2/19/2023 at 2:49 AM, spit051261 said:

Surely there is a way where we can see straight away weather ECC has been enabled .

This is crazy .

I say get rid off ALL 4090 scores .

I had stacks of points so I know what I am losing.

I just want it like it was before this 4090 episode started.

Plug and play points for no skill but a deep wallet .

Firestrike with LOD/TESS .....whats is the difference with ECC on or off ?

Although "some" people have called it a bug , It is the same "bug" that is available to EVERYONE here , what is the big deal ?

On 2/18/2023 at 11:39 AM, kvarq said:

the SuperPosition verification link does not state the ECC status, nor the benchmark window...

As of right now, there is no way to fake those numbers because just as they show here they also show in your link. 24.5GB is ECC off. And 23.5GB is ECC on.

CLOUDGATE-111222-13900KS-4090SUPRIMX-1.png

• Like 1