HWBOT Community Forums

FS-Asus Maximus Apex Z790-Asus Tuf OC RTX 3090-ASrock Z690 Steel Legend Combo-ASrock B550M Steel Legend Combo-gpu's,h20 cooling gear,air colling gear , ln2 pots , etc... will keep updating

chispy

Up for sale are some great deals on awesome hardware that i'm not using anymore.

Paypal only as friend or buyer pays all Paypal fees + buyer pays the whole shipping cost . No trolling , no low balls , no returns.

Heatware Feedback 100% Positive , long time member - https://www.heatware.com/u/86369/to

Last push for sale of my hardware. This will be my last FS thread as i have retired from overclocking so i dont need or will ever use this hardware ever again. I will keep updating this thread as i test , clean and take pictures of the hardware that i will be posting here. I still have lots of GPUs and other goodies that i will post here later.

** SOLD ** 1. Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Apex wifi 6E -** SOLD **

Used for about 3 months but since i'm not doing any overclocking at all , only gaming i do not need a top of the line 2 memory dimm slots overclockers board. Absolutely mint condition like brand new , everything that came with the board in the box it's included ( most items still on sealed plastic bags never used ). Monster memory overclocker motherboard best of the best. I ran DDR5-8400 flawlessly on some A-Die Hynix kit for a short time , can push more if needed with the right memory and cpu imc. ( very hard to find motherboard , it's out of stock everywhere , ready for the new Raptor lake refresh cpus incoming with a Bios update )

Price - $625US Dollars + buyer pays shipping.

HKQYblv.jpg

89dNlsn.jpg

RPPYjbb.jpg

OfP2Q0K.jpg

Edited by chispy

2. ASrock Z690 Steel Legend DDR4 Combo with Intel Core i3 12100F with intel heatsink , 2x8GB / Oloy 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz , 1 brand new unopened , never used 1 TB Western Digital Black SN770 Nvme 4.0 , 2x Adata 120GB SSDs.

Used for about 9 months on my back up PC ,very oc capable board. In excellent condition but there is one little thing that is missing , the latch to secure the first pci express slot is missing , got lost somewhere and i cannot find it ( See picture attached of pci express slot 1 ) , but it does not matter as the gpu will need to be secure to the chasis and it won't move after you screw down the gpu. Everything else works 100% , great bios support , awesome board that won't brake the bank and ready for the new incoming Raptor Lake refresh ( i have already flashed the board to the latest Bios supporting the incoming refresh Raptor lake ).

Price - $225US Dollars + buyer pays shipping.

TxGMOob.jpg

xtnGSDy.jpg

HIh8Re3.jpg

AI4JYxr.jpg

bwI3wiO.jpg

H6r1dww.jpg

ZIi2TiV.jpg

Edited by chispy

3. ASrock B550M Steel legend AM4 Combo with AMD 5800x , 2x16 / G.Skill RipJaws V ( Samsung B-Die chips ) 32GB DDR4-3600Mhz Cas 14 , 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 Nvme 4.0 , 2x 128GB SP SSDs.

Used in Mint condition as brand new , comes in original box and everything that came with it is included. This is a great little Micro atx board and was used for about 1 year with an rtx 3090 , 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz and a 5800x cpu on a Micro atx case with lots of fans , killer platform. Ready for the new incoming 5600x3d chip ( i already flash the bios to the latest one ) , or can upgrade later to the FPS monster 5800x3D. Awesome Bios support from ASRock.

Price - $329US Dollars + buyer pays shipping

lmvaUhk.jpg

r6spFuB.jpg

ScCkOMe.jpg

EhWydeQ.jpg

qbfznNN.jpg

Edited by chispy

4. Asus Tuf OC RTX 3090 with EK water block installed and EK backplate.   *** SOLD ***

Up for sale it's my precious Asus Tuf OC RTX 3090 in great condition. This gpu has been volt moded shunt moded for higher power limit as the Bios on this gpu gave too little power limit for it and it was needed to make it spread it's wings and fly as it was always power limited on the stock bios. Great overclocker due to the shunt mods for power limit , it has a full cover EK water block and EK back plate , it has some small residue of soldering as this was tested on water chiller using Elmor's evc2 voltage controller. Amazingly stable and very cool running gpu with the included water block already installed. It includes the original air cooler as well for your choice air or water.
*** Note - I will not disassemble or take it apart or mount the air cooler on it as it has a perfect contact with the thermal paste thermal grizzly kryonaut with a difference in gpu temps and hot spot of ~5C. degrees celsius wish is very difficult to get ***

Price - $450US Dollars + buyer pays shipping - *** SOLD ***

bnbehJT.jpg

QxDbMhN.jpg

Edited by chispy

Combo number 3. ASrock B550M Steel legend AM4 Combo with AMD 5800x , 2x16 / G.Skill RipJaws V ( Samsung B-Die chips ) 32GB DDR4-3600Mhz Cas 14 , 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 Nvme 4.0 , 2x 128GB SP SSDs.

***  Price Dropped + free Nvidia GTX 970 video card. ***

***  New Price - $329US Dollars + buyer pays shipping  ***

rSxNsKP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Combo number 3. ASrock B550M Steel legend AM4 Combo with AMD 5800x , 2x16 / G.Skill RipJaws V ( Samsung B-Die chips ) 32GB DDR4-3600Mhz Cas 14 , 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 Nvme 4.0 , 2x 128GB SP SSDs. = Has been *** SOLD ***

I dont' have anything else for sale , Mods please close this thread. Thank you hwbot for the time and space.