HWBOT Community Forums

Reported scores not being checked

I've reported several erroneous scores for processors in the wrong category. No action has been take to move them to the correct category. Example Athlon XP Thorton scores reported in Palomino categories.

So... how do we get that problem fixed???

O.o thats a bait one and i have also made a complaint about and ati x800gto2 beeing in xfire and there was no proof of this and i know for a 100% fact this gpu cannot be used in xfire! & the guys doset have any screenies either and the links he posted up are dead WTF

Take this for instance :-

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=681103

Has been reported ages ago, but nothing done about it. Its photoshopped FFS!

No it's not. The theme issue comes up when you close explorer and svchost. After a while, the theme service starts again and it happens that certain windows don't get the new theme.

Score is valid.

Why are the scores of these guys still up i have complained about this quiet a few times now, & also reported each one?

http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do;jsessionid=9AC32DB20C79AED010A574716AD00DEB?direction=&applicationId=1&teamId=0&userName=&gpu=Radeon+X800+GTO2+(336)&numberOfVideocards=2&cpu=&chipset=&model=&manufacturer=&minScore=&maxScore=&gpuId=623&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&offset=0&displayAdvanced=false&countryId=0&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&system=&minTotalPoints=

No it's not. The theme issue comes up when you close explorer and svchost. After a while, the theme service starts again and it happens that certain windows don't get the new theme.

Score is valid.

Well, i've never had the issue you mention with svhosts. I dont believe the result is a cheat, but i would bet next weeks wages that its photoshopped.