HWBOT Community Forums

Mafio - Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 6840.2MHz - 6840.24 mhz CPU-Z

7ornado

hahahahhaha

dude you could not imagine how many remounts i've done with the lightning ..hahahah, and driving 8hrs to my house and 8hrs again going back to work...just to get another lightning ...

still no cb runs are fun :D

i know you'll win the contest at the oca forums :D

hahaha

only lame guys use such a low vcore.
not all Denebs (especially the 3-letter C3 ones) scale well with volts above 1.8 as they do with temps so sometimes it's smarter to decrease voltage and get CPU temp down by a couple degrees rather than just shove 2.0V in

hahahahhaha

dude you could not imagine how many remounts i've done with the lightning ..hahahah, and driving 8hrs to my house and 8hrs again going back to work...just to get another lightning ...

still no cb runs are fun :D

i know you'll win the contest at the oca forums :D

hahaha

i also had a crazy week, on wednesday i had an exam at university, thursday and friday went away testing this AMD setup and making some OS.

then, i spent the whole weekend benching at LN2...and last night i slept 4 hours...lol

don't think i will win OCA contest, this MSI is damn slow and i've some trouble with my p67 crap, so i'm out of the game :(

Lol, congratz Fabio!

While he was benching with the 955, we were on another platform (2600K+5870 Lightning) in the same room...

Mafio was a mix of blasphemy, lolling, screaming, insulting and yelling, all at the same time... it was really funny :asd:

Then, after a few hours at 2v, he decided to go over and over.. it was 4am and we were all brainless :D

We should have done a video, funniest team clocking ever, for me :D

Lol, congratz Fabio!

While he was benching with the 955, we were on another platform (2600K+5870 Lightning) in the same room...

Mafio was a mix of blasphemy, lolling, screaming, insulting and yelling, all at the same time... it was really funny :asd:

Then, after a few hours at 2v, he decided to go over and over.. it was 4am and we were all brainless :D

We should have done a video, funniest team clocking ever, for me :D

dunno, probably the LN2 smoke makes my brain go nuts :D

from now we are "blasphemy overclocking team", frank, you shold rename the team asd

hahahhahah voltage sometimes makes miracles :D

ok now im brainless :-))

3am..wooo

that's for sure, high voltage makes things more and more interesting and makes miracles especially when you haven't a stock of cherry picked CPUs but only one retail chip :D

and, honestly who the f(l)uck cares about how "usually" deneb CPUs behave, if this one scales up to 2.3 volt where is the problem...and if it dies there is one thing called RMA :D