HWBOT Community Forums

Problem with a user.

I don't know if this is where to write this, but i have a problem with user 'knopflerbruce'. I recieved an e-mail a short while ago saying he's blocked one of my old submissions.

The submission in question: http://tinyurl.com/4xbegvn

and this was the message in the email: This was the reason the user gave:

Way too fast for just one CPU.

But the problem i have is if you see the submission this submission was sent with the hardware running on an Asus L1N64 (I even said that in the submission info) and the L1N64 uses two cpu sockets, and two cpu's, not one like user 'knopflerbruce' seems to think it does for some reason.... not sure why he couldn't just google L1n64 and see for himself.

anyway is there a way for someone or a moderator or something to examine this situation and unblock this?

Also i do not see a 'report this user' link on their user page or anything, so i don't know where else to post this.

Probably an old, bugged automatic submission - however, because of a bug in the system I can't edit it to a single-CPU as there is no screenshot. 13.xxx seconds for wprime 32m is just not possible with one of these Opty dual cores... with two it's a normal score.

I use the l1n64ws too, and it works with just one CPU as well ;)

Probably an old, bugged automatic submission - however, because of a bug in the system I can't edit it to a single-CPU as there is no screenshot. 13.xxx seconds for wprime 32m is just not possible with one of these Opty dual cores... with two it's a normal score.

I use the l1n64ws too, and it works with just one CPU as well ;)

it's not an automatic submission and it's not bugged, it's an actual manual submission by a person, ME, i manually submitted it myself using the hardware it's 2 of those processors, NOT A SINGLE PROCESSOR. why can you not understand this.

I don't even have that hardware any more and i don't know if i have any screenshots from back then, i may, i'll see if i can dig them up and submit em if that's what it takes for this to be resolved and made valid.

I'm in the middle of moving right now and my computer's not powered on where i can look through it, i'll look tomorrow or the next day. I injured my back moving and can't get my computers setup to look through em for a day or two, using my laptop but old screenshots are on the two towers.

Edited by Kithylin

it's not an automatic submission and it's not bugged, it's an actual manual submission by a person, ME, i manually submitted it myself using the hardware it's 2 of those processors, NOT A SINGLE PROCESSOR. why can you not understand this.

I don't even have that hardware any more and i don't know if i have any screenshots from back then, i may, i'll see if i can dig them up and submit em if that's what it takes for this to be resolved and made valid.

I'm in the middle of moving right now and my computer's not powered on where i can look through it, i'll look tomorrow or the next day. I injured my back moving and can't get my computers setup to look through em for a day or two, using my laptop but old screenshots are on the two towers.

It was listed as SINGLE CPU now no matter what you did when you submitted it. :) Your 1024m is OK: http://hwbot.org/submission/639101_kithylin_wprime_1024m_2x_opteron_2220_se_384sec_960ms - see, it says 4x CPU and 2x Opteron 2220? The blocked one says 2x CPU and (1x) Opteron 2220.