HWBOT Community Forums

wprime version 2.00

Splave

Oh dear, I just used 2.0

After using 1.55 and trying to verify at the wprime site it said it is no longer using 1.55 and to use 2.0. On using 2.0 the wprime site verifies it then offers a link to hwbot to enter it as a validated benchmark. :confused:

Edit: Okay I have deleted the 2.0 results and uploaded the dubious 1.55 screen-shots. As wprime is not validating 1.55 results, only 2.0, shouldn't hwbot refuse any wprime validations as they can only be 2.0 versions and only accept screen-shots. Would attaching the wps file help with authentication?

Edited by 0.0

Oh dear, I just used 2.0

After using 1.55 and trying to verify at the wprime site it said it is no longer using 1.55 and to use 2.0. On using 2.0 the wprime site verifies it then offers a link to hwbot to enter it as a validated benchmark. :confused:

Edit: Okay I have deleted the 2.0 results and uploaded the dubious 1.55 screen-shots. As wprime is not validating 1.55 results, only 2.0, shouldn't hwbot refuse any wprime validations as they can only be 2.0 versions and only accept screen-shots. Would attaching the wps file help with authentication?

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3421