HWBOT Community Forums

I.M.O.G. - Phenom II X2 555 BE @ 6036MHz - 40266 marks PCMark 2005

Gluvocio

I actually didn't break it down last night, was too late and just wanted to go to bed... I poured the pool of water onto the garage floor this morning. Nothing a strong fan and dry time can't fix! :D

This is how I insulated the board. I could probably go fire it back up now, but I like to point the blower at it for a day just to be safe:

I actually didn't break it down last night, was too late and just wanted to go to bed... I poured the pool of water onto the garage floor this morning. Nothing a strong fan and dry time can't fix! :D

This is how I insulated the board. I could probably go fire it back up now, but I like to point the blower at it for a day just to be safe:

All eraser should be at-least 10 miles from any Vaseline :D

Nice result man, what raid card is that?

Ya, vaseline and eraser don't mix well. An eraser retaining wall works better than a tape retaining wall though - learned that the hard way, and the bathroom really paid the price on that one (where I was using the hairdryer to spread it).

The card is an Areca 1882IX. I'm not getting the performance out of it I think I should yet, nzaneb has one as well (though its out for RMA currently) and if you look at his hex score, his storage numbers were far better than mine - also far better than the storage scores I've been testing on 2600k. More work to do here as well.