HWBOT Community Forums

demiurg member discussion thread.

Chiller

how you can check a score when it's in vialation to the rulez ?

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/731130_ddc_aquamark_radeon_9250_se_13533_marks

MORE :

there are two vga's 9250 and a 9250 SE.

the 9250 uses a 128 bit bus and the 9250 SE uses a 64bit bus.

There are some with wrong vga that needs to be cganed to 9250 instead of 9250 SE, because the scores are much higher for that vga.

Hi Chiller,

Demiurg has nothing to deal with the checkings, I did them for the simple reason that the scores you have reported are +/- 2 years old, the rules were different, so we can't remove them now.

For hte 9200/9200SE issue, I have to check, if you can provide me some links "proving" what you are saying, it would help me a lot.

Thanks.

just check the score in the list of the 9250 SE, and you will see that the score that uses a 9250 128bit instead of a 9250 SE 64bit, the bit-bus is different and that the scores are more in place with that vga also in the 9250 list, because they score higher.

• 4 months later...

Dube you blocked a score of me, reported with PhysX ?

Check it again, because it is a 980X, it is a normal cpu score.

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/949613_chiller_3dmark_vantage___performance_geforce_gts_250_9095_marks

if you start to report correct scores, then you need to learn wath hardware there is on the market.

PhysX with a 980X is +75K cpu score.

GpûZ gives it because the vga has to option that he can run it, it's set in driver, then he shows it.

but when you disable PPU in vantage, it still stays on in GpuZ, because in driver it's on.

i always disable PPU in vantage.

come on guys, you should know this,

and just look at the cpu score, it's a normal score on that cpu speed, so no PhysX.

Hi!

First of all, I have to apologize for this.

Second, I do not report scores, I deal with reports of other user.

And third, there is no need of panic. You always welcome to discuss any actions of mine as a moderator by PM.

Edited by demiurg