HWBOT Community Forums

Wrong Result

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Guys after having my results pulled in Wprime for incorrect version today I benched with Wprime version 1.55 as you require for this to be valid.

I ran my QX9650 and submitted the results directly to Wprime whom then upload to yourself, on looking at my results you can see that this version of Wprime has bugs in it as it is seeing my QX9650 CPU as an E6850, there would be no way in the world I could have hit these scores with a duel core CPU.

I think this should be looked into as said I have done everything by the Hwbot book and with version 1.55 and this is wrong, my times and results are right by the QX9650 CPU, but this version of Wprime is incorrect as it is not seeing the right CPU or speed.

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=717122

Ok Guys after having my results pulled in Wprime for incorrect version today I benched with Wprime version 1.55 as you require for this to be valid.

I ran my QX9650 and submitted the results directly to Wprime whom then upload to yourself, on looking at my results you can see that this version of Wprime has bugs in it as it is seeing my QX9650 CPU as an E6850, there would be no way in the world I could have hit these scores with a duel core CPU.

I think this should be looked into as said I have done everything by the Hwbot book and with version 1.55 and this is wrong, my times and results are right by the QX9650 CPU, but this version of Wprime is incorrect as it is not seeing the right CPU or speed.

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=717122

Why do not you just fix mismatched CPU manually?

Why do not you just fix mismatched CPU manually?

Hi there and thank you for the reply, this system bench was submitted directly online using the upload link directly to Wprime, if the software is the correct version as you guys require then this should have been able to check my results and upload the correct score naming the correct CPU.

I think this should be looked into as this would be very easy for other members and teams to run a slower clock speed with a quad core CPU and upload them as it sees a duel core.

Also I see you have fixed my Wprime 32m time by putting this in the right section of CPU of which I have asked to be done but why have you now removed my Wprime 1024 system bench instead of putting this in the right CPU section, I am not cheating or hiding anything as I am the one who has reported this bug with Wprime version 1.55, therefore could you please correct the CPU for this Wprime system bench and please reinstate this back for me as I have done everything to the book as HWbot require using version 1.55 of Wprime and have uploaded my results directly using the upload link to Wprime.

Many Thanks

Also I see you have fixed my Wprime 32m time by putting this in the right section of CPU of which I have asked to be done but why have you now removed my Wprime 1024 system bench instead of putting this in the right CPU section, I am not cheating or hiding anything as I am the one who has reported this bug with Wprime version 1.55, therefore could you please correct the CPU for this Wprime system bench and please reinstate this back for me as I have done everything to the book as HWbot require using version 1.55 of Wprime and have uploaded my results directly using the upload link to Wprime.

Many Thanks

I didn`t do anything at all with your result in wPrime 1024.