Wrong Result

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found very intresting THING:

It's about two top guys from H.O.T.(gprhellas&hipro5) first thing first..

gprhellas 3dmark 03

Processor: Core 2 QX9650 (3.00... @ 5802mhz on LN2

Videocard: 2x Radeon HD 3870 X2 @ 990/1150mhz

Motherboard: BlackOps

Global Rank: 2nd - 75.6 points

Hardware Rank: 2nd 2x Radeon HD 3870 X2 - 11.9 points

Scan date: 09-03-2008 02:09

ONE DAY AFTER

Hipro5 3dmark 03

Processor: Core 2 QX9650 (3.00... @ 5791mhz on LN2

Videocard: 2x Radeon HD 3870 X2 @ 990/1150mhz

Motherboard: FOXCONN BlackOps X48

Global Rank: 1st - 94.5 points

Hardware Rank: 1st 2x Radeon HD 3870 X2 - 14.8 points

Scan date: 10-03-2008 09:08

result is almost same,SAME: motherboard,cpu,graphic cards,psu,graphic drivers,operating system,steping of cpu,Jezus-WTF??????????????

I don't believe that those guys have different hardware,this is same stuff

I leave it under moderation and I hope some of You guys can see what is going on here.I'm not blind and I believe what I see,I need explanation!!!!

pls comments...

any news about this?

Ok Guys after having my results pulled in Wprime for incorrect version today I benched with Wprime version 1.55 as you require for this to be valid.

I ran my QX9650 and submitted the results directly to Wprime whom then upload to yourself, on looking at my results you can see that this version of Wprime has bugs in it as it is seeing my QX9650 CPU as an E6850, there would be no way in the world I could have hit these scores with a duel core CPU.

I think this should be looked into as said I have done everything by the Hwbot book and with version 1.55 and this is wrong, my times and results are right by the QX9650 CPU, but this version of Wprime is incorrect as it is not seeing the right CPU or speed.

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=717122

Ok Guys after having my results pulled in Wprime for incorrect version today I benched with Wprime version 1.55 as you require for this to be valid.

I ran my QX9650 and submitted the results directly to Wprime whom then upload to yourself, on looking at my results you can see that this version of Wprime has bugs in it as it is seeing my QX9650 CPU as an E6850, there would be no way in the world I could have hit these scores with a duel core CPU.

I think this should be looked into as said I have done everything by the Hwbot book and with version 1.55 and this is wrong, my times and results are right by the QX9650 CPU, but this version of Wprime is incorrect as it is not seeing the right CPU or speed.

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=717122

Why do not you just fix mismatched CPU manually?