HWBOT Community Forums

Status update on exotic global points?

Not scheduled.

Fyi, we just took on a really, really big HWBOT-related project. That means the development time for the actual site is very limited again. We're looking into the possibility of hiring additional coding force, but that itself isn't so easy either.

So it is - on the team-pages the points are shown right but the ranking is wrong. E.g. our Team has ~14760 Points on the team-wall but in the rankings we only have ~13330 Points. Think this has to do with the problem, that in the moment the UP of each member are equal to the league-points (at least for our team on the member page of our team). We are talking about this in several threads here, since you (Massman) and Frederik were going in vacation/Computex - so the problems should be known i think.

That's an issue for every team DopeLex. Curiously, it only seems to be an issue for users who have submitted recently... Users who have not submitted recently, still show more UP than league points. For example, my UP and league points match on my team members tab. However Jiccman1965 hasn't been active for a few months, and his UP are still higher than his league points on the team members tab.

Did you also figured out whats the cause of that on the memberpage the UP are equal to the league points? Don't know if this for every team the case but for our team it is.

Yes, it's a small design bug due to confusing/conflicting names for the points. Confusion about the term 'total points' in the code.