HWBOT Community Forums

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3R Voldmod

Moose83

I have an problem with this Board. When i overclock Core 2 with this board, everything works fine, Voltage can be set to over 2V...

But i now have many P4 CPUs here, and if i use any P4/Celeron CPU, i only can set max 1,4V in Bios. Trying to get higher in Windows dont work.

Seems, that my board sets there an limit, if 90nm CPU is detected :(

How can i fix this, maybee someone had an working Voltmod for me, because 1,4V isnt enough for me;)

I have an problem with this Board. When i overclock Core 2 with this board, everything works fine, Voltage can be set to over 2V...

But i now have many P4 CPUs here, and if i use any P4/Celeron CPU, i only can set max 1,4V in Bios. Trying to get higher in Windows dont work.

Seems, that my board sets there an limit, if 90nm CPU is detected :(

How can i fix this, maybee someone had an working Voltmod for me, because 1,4V isnt enough for me;)

Same problem here lol, not sure why they limited the options on P4 :(

I think it would be really hard to have a voltmod that had to be tuned within a range of 0.6v. You would need switches and multiple resistors to get any accuracy. I mean..... if you used a single resistor, by the time you tuned to high volts, it would be so sensitive you could probably change the voltage by blowing on it :P :p